Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions: MAISON de SABRE Pitt St Store Launch Giveaway
This competition is conducted by MAISON de SABRE PTY LTD ABN 57 624 081 910 of 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009 (Promoter).
By participating in the MAISON de SABRE Launch Giveaway (Promotion) you (Entrant) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you cannot participate in the Promotion or be eligible for any prizes offered in the Promotion.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand aged 18 years or older, who enter the Promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants").
- Employees of MAISON de SABRE, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees, franchisees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
Duration of Promotion Period
- Entries into the Promotion will open at 9:00am AEST on Friday April 23 2021 and will cease on 11:59am Wednesday 5th May 2021 ("Promotion Period").
How to Enter
- Eligible Entrants may enter only once.
- To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must successfully;
- Fill in and submit the competition registration form.
- Entries which are incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible, inappropriate, offensive or incomprehensible or which infringe intellectual property rights will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- There is no fee associated with entering the Promotion. Any other costs associated with accessing the Promotion are the responsibility of each Entrant.
Selection of Prize Winner and Judging
17.There will be one (1) Prize Winner.
- The Prize Winner will be randomly selected on Wednesday May 5th 2021 and will be announced on this date. The Prize Winner will be notified via email on the business day of the prize announcement.
19.All winners will be announced at maisondesabre.com/pages/store-launch-giveaway.
22.The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the Prize.
23.The Prize Winner will have until 5:00pm AEST on Thursday May 6th 2021 to claim the Prize.
- If the Prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner by 5:00pm AEST on Thursday May 6th 2021 ("the Unclaimed Prize"), the Promoter will award the Unclaimed Prize to the runner up Entrant, who will also be randomly selected.
- The Prize flights and accommodation is only redeemable on Thursday 13th May. The Winner and their chosen friend must be available to travel to Sydney on Thursday 13th May 2021 and return on Friday 14th May 2021.
- The total Prize value for this promotion is AUD $2500
- The Prize Winner must take the Prize as offered. The Prize is not transferable, redeemable, refundable, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Prize Winner will be responsible for payment of any amount in excess of the Prize value.
- The Prize Winner consents to the use of any photographs and videos taken of them during the duration of the trip, whether in store or otherwise, for marketing purposes by MAISON de SABRE for perpetuity.
- Once a Prize has been booked, full amendment and cancellation fees apply to the Prize Winner .
- The Prize does not include transfers, visas, travel insurance, pre/post accommodation, spending money, excess baggage, additional hotel expenses, hotel mini bar, hotel room service, excursions/tours, optional activities, freight tipping, extension of stay, additional passengers, passports, visas or any other items not specified in the Prize details.
- Any passes, tickets or vouchers issued as part of the Prize are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use and any tickets, passes or vouchers are only valid for use within the stated duration on the passes or tickets issued or the duration of the chosen Prize, whichever is earlier.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide the Prize Winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative Prize of similar monetary value, subject to any direction of a lottery authority.
- If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute Prize.
- All Prize Winners agree to participate in media activities requested by the Promoter in the Promoter’s discretion.
Intellectual Property and personal information
- By entering the Promotion the Entrant authorises to subscribe their personal information including their email address and phone number to the Promoter.
- The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence, image and social media name or handle for promotional and marketing purposes. The personal information of the Prize Winner and their travel companion(s) (if applicable) may be provided to others assisting, including Prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this Promotion, if applicable.
- All Entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss, including consequential loss, or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Promotion;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the Promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter's negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
- The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their entry/submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, twitter, instagram, vine, youtube, linkedin and pinterest accounts, the Promoter’s website (maisondesabre.com) and blog within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
- Entrants irrevocably submit to the non‑exclusive jurisdiction of the Queensland courts in connection with the Promotion.
Any queries regarding the Promotion should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promoter’s business hours.