We're committed to your satisfaction.
6 Month General Warranty
Our general warranty covers manufacturing and workmanship faults only.
This warranty does not cover any damage or distortion caused by general wear and tear, misuse of product, or neglect to care for the leather appropriately. Our warranty also declines to cover any discolouration of the leather and hardware over time.
To make a warranty claim, your order must have been processed through our official website. Along with your claim, proof of purchase and photos of the manufacturing fault must be included. Without proof of default, your claim will not be covered under our warranty. We encourage you to contact our dedicated Client Services specialists by emailing email@example.com with images of the specific defects.
If your warranty claim has been accepted, your item will be replaced and your warranty period stands from the date of original purchase.
The MAISON de SABRÉ warranty sits alongside applicable consumer protection law.
We don't have a warranty for personalisation. Every personalised product is finished by hand right here in Sydney, Australia. We therefore understand that there may occasionally be defects in the personalisation process.
We only cover products that have been stamped not to our quality. Once you have received your product and you have noticed defects in the personalisation, please contact our Client Services specialists. You must contact our team within 14 days or when your order has been received. Please be advised that any defects will be replaced and not refunded.
Please note that with prolonged use, personalised monograms will fade. This is not a manufacturing fault and is considered as wear and tear.
Caring For Your MdS Leather
To keep your premium leather goods looking fresh, here are some general guidelines on how to care for your products. Note that any damage or faults caused by not following these guidelines will not be covered by any MAISON de SABRÉ warranty:
• Avoid abrasion against rough surfaces such as denim and canvas.
• Avoid contact with foreign substances such as perfumes and moisturisers.
• Avoid prolonged sun exposure, moisture, and excessive heat.
• Do not overstuff your products as this will cause distortion.
• Do not put undue stress on any stitching or leather.
• A great premium leather conditioner is great to sustain your leather for many years to come. Please remember that our products are crafted from the highest quality full grain leather and they must be treated with respect to maintain their quality over time.
• Clean your product by wiping it gently with a mixture of warm water (90%) and gentle soap (10%). Do not rub. Spray your mixture onto a sponge or cloth (microfiber is ideal), and then wipe down the case gently going with the leather grain. Don’t spray the case directly, as you may oversaturate the leather. Less is more. Allow your genuine leather phone case to air dry naturally — don’t apply heat, and keep it out of direct sunlight.
• Avoid stains because leather is porous, it can absorb stains fairly easily. One of the most effective ways to keep your genuine leather phone case in great condition is to simply be mindful of where you put it. For example, if you’re eating dinner, you may want to keep your phone off the table. Be aware of your surroundings, and if your case gets dirty, clean it quickly before the stain absorbs.
• Clean your product by wiping it gently with a mixture of warm water (90%) and gentle soap (10%). Do not rub.
• Proper storage - If you plan on storing your case for a prolonged period of time, never put it in an airtight container, as the buildup of moisture may cause discoloration and/or mildew. Additionally, you should keep your case out of direct sunlight and away from heat so it doesn’t dry out and become brittle. Leather is very durable, so don’t stress out too much over storage. If you’re going to be storing it for a long time, wrap it in a pillowcase or some other sort of breathable cloth.
Please remember that our products are crafted from the highest quality full grain leather and they must be treated with respect to maintain their quality over time.
For more information, read our T&Cs.